1 Day Bamboo (No Hands) Massage Course
Using bamboo sticks instead of your hands, a massage therapist can work out deeper knots more thoroughly than they could with their hands alone. This is especially true with warm bamboo therapy, where the bamboo sticks are warmed up to further relax the back where knots occur, relaxing the client as knots are worked out.
- Introduction to Bamboo Massage
- Benefits of Bamboo Massage to both the client and therapist
- History of Bamboo Massage
- Practical application of treatment
- Medical history & client records
- Health & Safety, Aftercare advice
- Contra-indications to treatment
Body Massage / A&P qualification (or equivalent) required.
All products, equipment and models are provided for you.
For details of products and kits available please go to our Student Kits and Products page.
All course prices are listed in our Prospectus found here.