Swedish Body Massage Training
Swedish Body Massage
Swedish Body Massage with A&P (Anatomy & Physiology)
Professional instruction in both Swedish Body Massage and Anatomy & Physiology. Ideal for those wanting to offer a relaxing soft-tissue massage. On completion you can advance into other massage and complementary treatments, or progress on to electrical treatments of the body.
- Understanding the basic functions of the body (Anatomy & Physiology)
- Systems and functions of the body
- Description and use of the classic massage movements ; effleurage, pettrisage, tapotement, hacking, cupping etc
- Practical application of Swedish Massage
- Therapeutic use of massage
- Physiological and psychological effects
- Contra-indications to treatment
- Costings and timings
- Hygiene and product knowledge
- Contra-indications, precautions and aftercare
4 Weeks – includes training at our school – 2 days in classes - and home study. A half day theory and practical exam will take place after four weeks.
No previous experience required.
All products, equipment and practical models are provided throughout. A written test will be completed at the end of the course, together with case studies and practical assessment.
All prices are listed in our Prospectus which can be found here.