Reflexology Courses Nottingham
Reflexology is a complementary science dealing with the principle of reflexes in the feet which correspond to organs of the body. The compression of these zones restores and balances the nerve pathways, so improving the well being of the body. This reflexology course is taught with a maximum of 4 students per class. Sign up to our Reflexology Training in Courses Nottingham and get on the right track for a practitioner diploma today.
3 Day Reflexology
3 Day Reflexology Course: Course Cost £669
Reflexology (Reflex Zone Therapy) is a complementary science dealing with the principle of reflexes in the feet which correspond to organs of the body. The compression of these zones restores and balances the nerve pathways improving the well being of the body.
- History of Reflexology
- Structure of the foot, skeletal and muscular systems
- Orientation of the feet
- Client approach, consultation and devising a treatment program
- Zones – their position and relation to organs and function
- Psychological and physiological effects
- Timings and costings
- Concepts and theories as to how and why it works
- Hygiene, safety procedures and contra-indications
- Advanced treatment procedures
- Reflexology as a diagnostic tool – medical history
- Treatment by Reflex Zone Therapy for specific conditions
- Record keeping
Body Massage/A&P or equivalent required.
All products, equipment & models are of the highest quality, part of an accredited training course and are provided for you. After on-site training you will be required to perform 6 case studies before certification.
All prices are listed in our Prospectus.