1/2 Day: £179 [without a kit ] For those who have brow tint and waxing qualifications
Full Day: £219 [without a kit] For beginners
Kits: £70 [ 30 lash lifts]
Brow Lamination is a fabulous treatment which changes the direction of the brows natural hair growth pattern so the brows sit exactly where they need to be, saving lots of time each day for your clients.
Ideal for those with unruly messy brows which lack symmetry this treatment is a must! It is great for areas where hair is sparse as brows can be redirected to cover the gaps and make brows appear naturally thicker and fuller. Teamed with brow tint and shaping the natural brow can be reformed into a uniform, bolder fuller brow. It is a great treatment, proving to be very popular in salons and is a great treatment alternative to microblading. The treatment lasts about 6-8 weeks and minimal costs to perform with a great profit margin.
- For the 1/2 day learners must have a qualification in tinting and waxing
- Full day is for complete beginners
- Health and Safety
- Contra Indications
- Contra Actions
- Products and Equipment
- Process of Brow Lamination
- Aftercare advice
- Further Treatment Advice
- Advice on Pricing
- Course content as per 1/2 day course
- Brow Tinting : Theory and Practical
- Brow Waxing : Theory and Practical
- Tweezing:Theory and Practical
Models: We would require you to provide own models for this course 1 at 10.45 am and 1 at 11.30 am. Models would need to pop and have a patch test at least 24 hrs in advance.The treatemtnis free for your models. In addition if you are happy to have the treatment please pop in for a patch test also.
- Henna Brow Course[ coming very soon in November!]
- Lash Lift and Tint Course
- Threading Course